
I actually finished three books this week. The first was Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I listened to this book and I loved it! It was a light read and very funny. I can't wait to read the other books in the series! I also finished Jesus Freaks this week. This was a re-read for me. I first read it in high school and I'm glad that I re-read it now. It is a collection of short stories about people who have given up their lives for Jesus. It was very encouraging and challenging. It made me grateful that I live in America where I can be a Christian and not worry about getting beaten or killed. The last book I read this week was Viva Vermont. I borrowed this book from Brittany. It was a young adult book, but I really didn't like it. It was so cliche. I read it in one day, it was that easy.
I'm so excited to be reading all of this books and happy that I'm liking most of them. I can't wait to tell you about more books that I read!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Read 50 Books in 1 Year
Posted by
Amanda (The Good Enough Life)
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment