Monday, June 8, 2009

Visit Doug and Carrie in Wisconsin and Read 50 Books in 1 Year


On Thursday I finished reading this book. It was an okay book. A memoir about the woman's life when she was laid-off. I don't usually read memoirs, but this one was funny and light. I didn't find it as funny as what I had heard, but I will still probably read her other books.

I also completed the "Visit Doug and Carrie in Wisconsin" task. Brad and I went to visit them this past weekend. We had a lot of fun. Friday we spent the day at Carrie's parents' boat. It was the perfect day to go boating, very relaxing. I got some reading done while we were on the boat. Saturday we went to the Milwaukee County Zoo. It was a beautiful zoo and we were able to go through most of it. Brad and I both had a fun time and are very glad that we went. We hope to be able to go back and visit them again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment